October School Holiday Art Workshop for Kids
6-10 year olds on Tuesday October 1st 9:30-11:30 with a snack. $50 per child or 2 for $90
11-16 year-olds on Thursday Thursday October 3rd 9:30-12:30 with a snack. $60 or 2 for $110
If you buy one from 6-10 and 1 from 11-16 it will be $100.
>>>> Kids will learn how to draw a landscape from a photo and how to use cross-hatching to create 3D forms <<<<<
• 6-10 YEAR-OLDS Tuesday October 1st 9:30-11:30
• 11-16 YEAR-OLDS Thursday Thursday October 3rd 9:30-12:30
• Held at Paisley Park Project in Caloundra: 10 Ormuz Ave, Caloundra QLD 4551,
(it’s a unique urban space, a hidden treasure perfectly positioned on a bustling
laneway that links Bulcock Street and Ormuz Ave in the heart of the CBD.)
• 2 new time slots so children can learn along with their peers
• $50 per child (6-10) and $60 per child (11-16)
• $40 and 50 respectively for each additional child in your group
• All materials provided
For you to send with your child:
• We will have morning tea, so please pack them something healthy to snack on as well as a bottle of water
• Please send an old t-shirt to pop over their clothes with your child so that they can get messy
• Online enrolment and payment is preferred. Go to the website and click the Enrol button to add the class to your shopping cart. Proceed to check out to complete your enrolment details and pay by secure payment.
• Bring your children to Paisley Park Project 5-10 minutes before the workshop start time, and then return to collect them promptly at the conclusion of their workshop.
• Please bring a non-sugary drink and a healthy nut free snack, as children will have a refuelling break halfway through their workshop.
• Please name tag all items children bring including jackets in case anything is left behind.
“These workshops are all about the fun we can have with art, and our imaginations, while we giggle and connect with each other around the art table.
Kids are welcome to come up with their own ideas to and play with their own unique imaginations. If they want to change it up a bit, or draw a different thing then groovy!!
I am all about self-expression and I will never stifle it so I say, ‘go for it kids’!”
You can also create your own art workshop if you have 4 to 9 friends or family members who want to create together 🙂 I even hold adult art classes with wine and beer to get those creative juices flowing. Contact me to find out more about available dates and themes. Email de Shan or call 0424 032 164.
Fees are non-refundable, unless negotiated for an extended illness, and there are no transfers, refunds or make up sessions if you miss the class or if your personal circumstances change.
If you choose to withdraw from a course or workshop prior to 7 days before its commencement, you will be charged a $25 administration fee. You may transfer the remaining value (class fee paid less administration fee) to another class or student, to be used within 12 months of the date payment was received. You will not receive a refund for the course or workshop fee paid.
If you choose to withdraw from a course or workshop within 7 days of its commencement, you will be charged 50% of the class fee. You may transfer the remaining value (half of the value of the class fee paid) to another class or student, to be used within 12 months of the date payment was received. You will not receive a refund for the class fee paid.
NO refunds transfers or credits if you withdraw or cancel on the day of the course or workshop.
NO refunds transfers or credits once the class has commenced.